Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Bryan & I drove to the Cincinnati/Northern KY airport last night to pick up Jeff. I will admit that I still am not feeling 100%... nowhere near it, in fact. But there was nothing, I repeat NOTHING, that was going to keep me away from that airport last night. I missed my man, and I was going to get him.

Words can't describe how excited I was when I saw him coming down the stretch towards us. I was almost as giddy as I was on our wedding day as I walked down the aisle towards him. seriously! I was excited!

His luggage was not there, but who cares? He is home! (the airport delivered all of his things safe and sound a little while ago). It was great to hear all of his stories all the way home and even more today. I am sure he will be blogging about the trip soon, so make sure and check out his site here.

For now, I am going to hang out with my family. It's so nice to all be together again.
Love you Jeff! and I am SOOOOOOO glad you are home!

No comments: