Sunday, June 1, 2008

His future is so bright...

He has to wear shades....



Today, Jeff celebrates his 40th birthday! I wanted to take a minute to send out my wishes to him here.

Jeff, I know you haven't really looked forward to this "milestone" in your life. But I have because it just gives me another reason to celebrate your life (not that I need a reason)! You are an incredible husband, fabulous dad and the most sincere man that I know. I love that you are a man after the heart of God. I love that your relationship with Christ is first; that shows in all you do, and I am humbled by it. I love how you can just walk in the room, and I feel better just by your presence. I love how you find the good in everything and everyone. You have accomplished much in 40 years, and I can only imagine what God wants to do in the next 40! I am so looking forward to that road with you! Happy 40th, Hon! Celebrate BIG!! I love you, Bird

and for any of you who were wondering what I got him for his birthday... here is a pic...

No comments: